What is a Snap-On Smile
Snap-On Smile is a non-invasive, cosmetic treatment that gives people the opportunity to “try out” a new smile. It is removable, painless, and custom designed to fit over your existing teeth and improve the aesthetics of your smile in a natural, beautiful way. Some people use it temporarily (before moving on to other, more invasive cosmetic dentistry solutions), while others keep it permanently.
- It can cover crooked, stained, misaligned, and missing teeth.
- It’s more affordable than most cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- It is easy to use and pain-free.
- It will mimic natural teeth, creating a beautiful smile.
- Your original teeth will not be damaged, shaved down, or removed.
- You can pick the style, shape, and shade of your new teeth.
After an initial consultation, your dentist will determine if you are a strong candidate for a Snap-On Smile. If you are, an impression of your teeth will be made to help create a well-sized smile. It will be designed to fit over your entire upper or bottom arch, and it will take about two weeks to arrive. When you pick it up, your dentist may make a few minor adjustments before you’re able to wear it home.